Have you enjoyed pizza, wings, or sandwiches from Marco’s Pizza? How were the food and service on your last visit, Marco’s wants to know from you on www.tellmarcos.com? The official portal Marcos has introduced a platform where the customer’s shares and rate their experience by taking part in Marco’s Pizza Survey.
It only takes a few minutes to finish the Marco’s Pizza Survey. Marco’s values your satisfaction and thus asks you to take part in Marco’s Pizza Survey. Express your feedback to the company and you can win exciting rewards and prizes. The Official TellMarcos survey technique will help the company and customers too.
TellMarcos Survey Prize:
Prize varies by location and time of year. Check your receipt to see your exact coupon prize.
The prize is printed on your receipt & after taking the survey you will receive a coupon code that will allow you to redeem the prize.
Marco’s Pizza Survey Rules & Requirements:
- The minimum standard age to participate is 18 years.
- You must have your last visit receipt.
- Coupon code must be redeemed within 30 days of receipt date
- A Pc, mobile or any device with internet connection.
How To Take TellMarcos Survey?
- Go to TellMarcos Customer Satisfaction Survey Website www.TellMarcos.com.
- Choose your preferred language either English or Spanish.
- To begin the survey, Please enter the 18-digit Survey Code located in your receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
- Answer all questions without any doubt and Give Ratings on TellMarcos Questions.
- After completing the rating process Leave Marcos Pizza Feedback suggestions, and also comments.
- Upon completion of this survey, you will be given a code that will validate the offer printed on your receipt. Write this code on your receipt in the space provided and bring it with you on your next visit to this Marco’s Pizza location.
Contact Marcos Pizza:
Phone: (419) 882-3300
Marco’s Pizza, operated by Marco’s Franchising, LLC, is an American restaurant chain and interstate franchise based in Toledo, Ohio, that specializes in Italian-American cuisine. The first store is in Oregon, Ohio, at Starr Avenue and Wheeling Street. It was founded by Italian immigrant Pasquale “Pat” Giammarco in 1978.
As of mid-2017, there are more than 800 franchised Marco’s Pizza locations in 34 states and Puerto Rico as well as the Bahamas, and India. Most recently, it was announced that Marco’s Pizza has doubled its size and expects to open its 1000th store by the end of 2018. Marco’s Pizza credits its franchisees as well as its fresh dough, three-cheese blend, and secret pizza sauce recipe, created by founder Pat Giammarco, for its strong growth.
In 2016, Marco’s Pizza was ranked at #10 on the Pizza Today list of the Top 100 Pizza Companies in the United States. The company was also named one of Marketing Quarterly’s Top 25 Pizza Chains and named by Franchising World as number eight on the magazine’s list of Fast and Serious growth franchises.
Here the article has provided steps and all the rules along with requirements. I hope you will be able to follow the guideline and grab the exciting prize. If you face any trouble, mention it in the comment box. Do share the details with your friends and family too.