You have an awesome opportunity to win and grab exciting prizes just by taking part in postoffice-tellus.co.uk survey. Yet the world is said as digital era there are still some processes that hold to be transferred by post offices, such as personal letters, billing information, official documents, parcels of all sizes etc.
So you may know what is the real importance post office still have in this electronic mail & digital communication time. Tell postoffice-tellus.co.uk whether the parcel you send or received was on time and in good condition or not.
Postoffice-tellus.co.uk Survey Reward:
- As you complete the survey, you will be entered into the Research Survey Prize Draw to win a Post Office Gift Card worth £100 that is redeemable at many multiple retail outlets.
- Sweepstake entry to win £250 worth of High Street gift vouchers
Postoffice-tellus.co.uk Survey Rules & Requirements:
- Service is open to all residents of the UK
- Limit one entry per person per week.
- A post office receipt or invite card.
- All the participants must be at least 18 years or older to appear in the survey.
- You must have a device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet or Laptop with a good internet connection.
Postoffice-tellus.co.uk Survey Guide:
- Go to www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk for the survey.
- Choose between Receipt and Invite Card.
- Enter the branch postcode. This can be found on the top left corner of the receipt.
- Indicate the time and date of your recent visit.
- Choose your main reason for visiting the local branch. Options include letters and parcels, banking and money, government services, travel, and others.
- You will then be asked for more specific details about your visit.
- Answer the survey questions including your satisfaction rating. There will be text boxes where you can expound on your answers.
- Complete the survey and submit.
This state-owned company provides a variety of service for residents of the UK. These include financial services, postal services, bill payments, branch banking, ID services, telephony, postage stamps, and many more.
It has existed in different forms since time immemorial but its current incarnation was founded in 1986. Its headquarters is located along Finsbury Street in London which oversees thousands of branches across the country.
The article here has provided all details to complete a postoffice-tellus.co.uk survey. If you still have any doubt, drop the query in the comment box.