Converse shoes are so cool and comfortable to wear, have you also felt the same as I said here? Whether the answer is yes or no, share your feedback on www.Myconversevisit.com. You just have to Participate in Converse Survey and give your ratings according to your experience.
Buying an exclusive pair of shoes is always a dream for shoe lovers, but now you can earn Converse Survey Coupon and redeem it at all Converse stores. Start to fill the Converse Survey that welcomes complaints, comments, and suggestions as well.
MyConverseVisit Survey Prizes:
- $5 Converse Gift Card
MyConverseVisit Survey Rules:
- An internet connection.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish to complete the survey.
- A tablet, smartphone, desktop or laptop computer.
- A recent receipt from a Converse store is required.
- The survey code expires 7 days after you get your receipt.
- You must redeem the gift card in person at a Converse store in the US.
- You can’t combine the gift card with any other offer, including the employee discount.
Take The MyConverseVisit Survey:
- Go to www.myconversevisit.com.
- Choose a language to complete the survey in from English or Spanish.
- Key in the store number, time and date from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your transaction number and purchase amount.
- Start the survey.
- Answer a few questions, rating your recent visit to our store.
- Answer honestly.
- Enter in your personal details to receive an emailed coupon to be used on your next visit to Converse.
- Submit survey.
Contact Detail: 1 800-806-6453
Converse is an American shoe company that primarily produces skating shoes and lifestyle brand footwear and apparel. Founded in 1908, it has been a subsidiary of Nike, Inc. since 2003.
During World War II, the company shifted its manufacturing from the public and instead made footwear for the military. It was one of the few producers of athletic shoes and for over a half century, the company dominated the American court shoe market. From the 1970s, the company lost its dominant position after other companies presented their own styles.
Converse shoes are distinguished by a number of features, including the company’s star insignia, the All Star’s rubber sole, smooth rounded toe, and wrap-around strip.
Converse manufactures its products under the Cons, Chuck Taylor All-Star, John Varvatos, and Jack Purcell trade names. In addition to apparel and footwear, the company sells other items through retailers in over 160 countries and through approximately 75 company-owned retail stores across the United States and employed 2,658 in the U.S. in 2015.
The article has provided all details on to completing the survey. If you still face any trouble write it in the comment box below. You may suggest me if I have left anything in this piece.