Clarks are offering exciting rewards for there customers those who participate in My Clarks Visit Survey and share their feedback and reviews at www.myclarksvisit.co.uk. Clarks tries to provide quality, affordable footwear to its customers and hence wants to know were they good at pleasing you with their products and services on your last visit?
Share your legit and candid reviews on www.myclarksvisit.co.uk whether it is a positive or negative one, your opinions are welcomed by the company and thus they can improve if the customers find any trouble and will surely come up to you with better services. Spare your few minutes to complete the My Clarks Visit Survey and win rewards and gift vouchers.
My Clarks Visit Survey Rewards:
Share your last shopping experience and win £250 cash prize.
My Clarks Visit Survey Rules & Requirements:
- You must be at the age of 18 or more years at the time of taking the survey.
- Must have a basic understanding of English.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by one person at a visit.
- You need a computer, laptop or mobile.
- An Internet connection.
- Staff members, directors, officers, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the online survey.
How To Take My Clarks Visit Survey:
- Visit http://www.myclarksvisit.co.uk/.
- ‘Click here’ to begin.
- Using the map, select the Clarks store you last visited and ‘click here’ to continue.
- Indicate the date of your last visit.
- On a scale of 0 to 10, rate how likely you are to recommend Clarks to your friends and family.
- Give reasons for your rating.
- Indicate the primary reason for your visit to Clarks.
- Continue answering questions and rating statements about your shopping experience including customer service, product range, and store appearance.
- When you have finished the survey, enter your personal and contact details for your chance to win £250 in the sweepstakes.
Clarks is a British-based, international shoe manufacturer and retailer. It was founded in 1825 by brothers Cyrus and James Clark in Street, Somerset, England where it still has its headquarters. The company has over 1,000 branded stores and franchises around the world and also sells through third-party distribution.
For the year ending January 2013, the company made a profit of £150 million on sales of £1,433m making it the 31st largest private company in the UK. More than half of its £1.4bn annualized sales to January have generated abroad, and since 2010 the company has moved into India, where it now has 25 stand-alone stores, and relaunched marketing in China, where it has opened 400 outlets in partnership with local footwear retailers.
The article here has stated all details to complete the My Clarks Visit Survey in an easy way with all the rules and requirements along with the link. If you still find a query and issue in completing the survey, ask the doubt in the comment box below.