If you are a game player and have games to play within your free time, GAME Digital is the best brand video game trading company. So if you have been to GAME Digital recently to update your gaming zone, they want to know about the experience you had on www.howsourgame.com
Video games are a kind of obsession for many people out there, hence Game Customer Satisfaction Survey wants to know whether the game you bought from the store was worth and have you enjoyed playing with it or not? If you are a big fan of PlayStation, Wii, 3DS, and XBOX as well as all the latest video games as soon as they are released, GAME Digital is the outstanding place to buy.
Game Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward:
Give feedback in the Game Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.howsourgame.com and you will be entered into the draw to win a £200 Gift Card.
Game Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements:
- Last receipt of your purchase.
- A computer or a mobile device that has Internet access.
- The GAME Customer Satisfaction Survey website is in English, so you will need knowledge of the English language.
- Open to legal residents of Great Britain aged over 18.
- Limit one entry per person per month.
How To Take Game Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Click the URL www.howsourgame.com.
- Game Survey home page will be displayed on your screen.
- Select the day and date when you last time visited the Game store.
- State the exact value of your bill.
- Enter the code of the survey comprising of 13 digits in its assigned field.
- Enter the survey code that is available on your last recent visit bill.
- Hit “Start” and move further to the official Game Survey.
- You will now have the permission to move and answer each question that is asked.
- Make use of the shown scale wisely to rate the services of the Game store.
- Then when you have answered every question in the Game Survey state your contact number and email ID to enter the sweepstakes.
- Submit the filled Game Survey.
GAME Digital was founded in 1991 and underwent a few mergers, but in the late 1990’s it became The Game Group before settling on its current name, Game Digital. Today, the company is one of the leading retailers of video games in the UK and Spain with a large market shareholding. Currently, the company is developing new offerings including GAMEtronics, GAMEwallet, and GAME Marketplace.
The company’s focus is on video games, digital downloads, and gaming consoles. Gaming formats include PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Wii U/Wii, and Nintendo 3DS and 2DS.
Game Digital plc reported a £10.4 million loss for the 12 month period from July 2016 to July 2017 in its full-year results. In the corresponding 2015–2016 period, the company had a net profit of £7.1 million.
GAME Digital plc
GAME Digital plc
Tel: 902 222 055
The article here has stated all the details and information that is required to complete the Game Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you still have any doubts, mention it in the comment box.