It’s not necessary that if you have awesome experience once and then you will always feel the same so Golden Corral has introduced Gclisten Official Survey, so you can share your experience each time. www.gclistens.com is an online portal where you can share your ratings according to the experience for food or services.
Golden Corral may be your first choice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so if the answer is yes and you agree about what I said then you have to share your feedback and help the company to serve you better by Gclisten Official Survey. You have a good opportunity to win exciting prizes after completing the Gclisten Official Survey.
Daily Prizes: 1 cash winner per day of either USD$1,000, CAD$1,000, £1,000, DKK 8000, or €1,000 Euro.
Weekly Prizes: 3 cash winners per week of either USD$500, CAD$500, £500, DKK4000, or €500.
GCListens Rules And Requirements:
- A mobile, Laptop or PC.
- A good internet connection.
- Recent Purchase receipt.
- Must be a legal resident of the following UNITED STATES.
- Must not be affiliated with company/sponsor in any way to be eligible.
- Limit 1 prize awarded per unique identifier/person per 90 days.
How to take gclistens survey Step By Step?
- Access the Golden Corral Listens Survey website at gclistens.com.
- You have to choose the survey language. Your options are English or Spanish.
- Once you have chosen the survey language you will be prompted to enter the GC Listens survey code.
- You can find the code on the survey invitation.
- Provide any necessary details regarding your visit to Golden Corral.
- Answer the GC Listens survey questions.
- (Optional) Comment on your experience at Golden Corral.
- After answering all the mandatory questions, you can enter the survey sweepstakes
- Provide your contact information.
- Wait for confirmation that your sweepstakes entry has been validated before closing the www.gclistens.com website.
Send mail to:
Golden Corral Corporation
5151 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27612
Golden Corral is an American family-style restaurant chain serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring a large all-you-can-eat buffet and grill offering numerous hot and cold dishes, a carving station, and their Brass Bell Bakery. It is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States, with locations in forty-one states and Puerto Rico.
The article here has given step by step guide along with rules and requirements so you can complete the survey quickly and easily. If you have any questions and queries, without any hesitation ask in the comment box.