You might have tried chicken at various restaurants, but Church’s chicken may be favorite of all, isn’t it? If yes Church’s chicken wants to know how was your last experience on churchschickenfeedback.com. If it is your first visit you have to share your feedback by Church’s Chicken Survey program.
Church’s Chicken is the chain of fast food restaurants specializing in fried chicken, so this is the best place you may choose to enjoy variations in different dishes. You have a good opportunity to share your views about the church’s chicken by Church’s Chicken Survey. Church’s Chicken wants to hear your word through this Church’s Chicken Survey.
Church’s Chicken Survey Prizes:
- Coupon code offer printed on your receipt. Varies by location and date.
- Delicious Honey Butter Biscuits.
- Rewards may include a free chicken tender or a free drink.
Church’s Chicken Survey Rules & Requirements:
- You must be a legal resident of the U.S.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- Survey takers must be in possession of a receipt from their visit to Church’s Chicken.
- People taking the survey should not be immediate family members of a Church’s Chicken employee.
- None of your family members work for Church’s Chicken or any of its affiliates. Neither should you.
- You have a receipt from Church’s Chicken that is no older than 30 days old.
How To Take The www.churchschickenfeedback.com Survey:
- Visit www.churchschickenfeedback.com into your web browser to go to the Church’s Chicken survey website.
- Click the “Espanol” link to take the survey in Spanish, or continue in English.
- Enter the restaurant number and order number from your receipt into the blank fields.
- Choose the date and time of your visit from the drop-down menus.
- Click the button that says “Start.”
- Say whether you dined in or took carry out from Church’s.
- Click the “Next” button after finishing each set of questions to move to each new page in the survey.
- Provide answers to all of the questions about how satisfied you were with various aspects of your visit to Church’s.
- Submit the survey.
- Copy your validation code down onto your receipt before closing the page.
Contact Church’s Chicken Survey:
Church’s Global Restaurant Support Center
980 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Church’s Chicken is an American chain of fast food restaurants specializing in fried chicken, also trading outside North America as Texas Chicken. The chain was founded as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go by George W. Church Sr., on April 17, 1952, in San Antonio, Texas, across the street from The Alamo.
The company, with more than 1,700 locations in 25 countries, is the fourth largest chicken restaurant chain behind KFC, Popeyes, and Chick-fil-A, and fourth by revenue behind Chick-fil-A, KFC, and Popeyes.
The next time you enjoy your delicious fried chicken in a Church’s Chicken does not forget to take a survey and win exciting prizes on the next visit. If you have questions related to the survey, you may ask questions in the comment box. You can suggest me if I have forgotten anything to mention in this article.