Home Depot Employee Schedule Login – www.mythdhr.com
Home Depot Employee Self Service Login @ www.MyTHDR.com and detailed information given below.
MythDHR is an Employee Login Portal introduced by Home Depot through which you can learn and know about your MythDHR Your Schedule. If you are new at Home Depot, here is the details especially for you to login mythdhr.com.
Home Depot associates a multitude of features, allowing their employee to manage their schedule online, access benefits and retirement plans, paystubs, W-2s, and more.
For Login procedure of employee account, you must have the User ID and password. Here on this page, I have provided details regarding, how to login account easily. Go through the complete details that are mentioned below.
About Home Depot And MythDHR
Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia.
The main aim of Home Depot is to provide all the facilities that are in favor of their employees. The company has many stores all around and thus to handle all those workers and employees is not an easy task. So, the company has been created a web portal for the employees to access their work schedule and they can access the important information.
Employees can get complete information about their payrolls, benefits, work schedule, and much more information can be accessed by using the mythdhr.com web portal.
To access this information Home Depot employee should be first registered at the ‘ESS – Employee Self Service’ portal. On that site, you need to submit your personal details in order to create an account.
The account creation will allow you to access other services of myTHDHR. With the help of their unique user ID and password. By using their login credentials employee can access their account easily.
Services Mythdhr.com Offers:
They offer some services that are given below:
- Work Schedules
- Time and Attendance
- Personal information
- Tax details
- Life Events
- Need any device such as a computer, laptop, mobile, or tablet with Internet Access.
- You need your login credentials such as your unique ID and password.
Mythdhr.com Login Procedure/ Instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of myTHDHR or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of myTHDHR Portal.
- Click on the service that you want to access.
- For example, if you want to check your work schedules, click on ‘Your Schedule’.
- Then, you will land on the login page of myTHDHR.
- Now, enter the User ID and Password in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Sign in’.
- And finally, you will be taken to the page where you can check your work schedules.
- In the same way, follow the same instructions for accessing the other services of myTHDHR.
From ESS You Can:
- Review your job summary information
- View and print historical pay statements and tax statements
- Change your tax withholdings – for more information click here
- Change or activate your direct deposit information
- Activate a payroll card
- Change your mailing address
- Enroll in or change your Homer Fund deduction – click here
- Review Leave of Absence (LOA) information and print LOA packets
- Check your Leave of Absence (LOA) Status (Family Leave only)
- Access and make changes to this information in a secure way
- Use caution when logging into the network
- Ensure you print documents to a secured printer location
- Make sure that you log out when you are finished with your access
Employee Self-Service Login Instructions For Former Employees:
- Visit the official website
- Once the page loads completely you need to enter the required information in the respective fields.
- Enter your full name in the first text box.
- Enter your User ID or Associate ID in the second text box.
- In the next field, you need to enter your termination or leave of absence starting month and year.
- You need to enter your last 6 digits of SSN number.
- You need to enter your date of birth in the respective field.
- Enter your security word in the last text box.
- Click on the login button to access your account dashboard.
How to Contact Mythdhr.com Help Service?
- The Home Depot Benefits Center Number is 1-800-555-4954.
- It is available from Monday until Friday at the time of 9 am – 7 pm.
- Home Depot Employee Stock Purchase Plan number is 1-800-843-2150.
- MyTHDHR Human Resources Number is 1-866-myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347).
- Email is [email protected]