McAlister’s Deli Survey allows you to suggest if the service or product needs to make better or not? Customer’s happiness to visit their place and appraise food is what the company wants. Thus, McAlister’s Deli Survey helps the company to reach out to the people easily and hear the word from them.
www.talktomcalisters.com is an online portal that gives customers the opportunity to express their views about the company’s products and customer service. McAlister’s conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called TalktoMcAlisters to understand exactly how happy or unhappy you are. You have to give your ratings about your satisfaction during your dining visit to Deli restaurant.
TalkToMcAlisters Survey Prizes:
Free Cookie – however, the prize does vary, so make sure to check your receipt for the most updated prize.
McAlisters Survey Rules:
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the survey in these languages:-
- It is advisable to take the survey within 7 days of the visit.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How To Take The TalktoMcAlisters Survey:
- Enter http://www.talktomcalisters.com/ into your browser address bar.
- On the first page, you will be asked to choose a language for the survey. Choose English or Spanish.
- On a second page, you should enter the survey code located in the middle of your receipt.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed with the survey.
- talktomcalisters.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at McAlister’s Deli. You will be asked about the quality of food, cleanliness, and service.
- As a final step www.talktomcalisters.com will provide you with a validation code.
- Make sure to write it down on your survey invitation so you can use it on your next visit to McAlister’s Deli.
Phone: 1 (888) 330-4313
Headquarters Mailing Address:
5620 Glenridge Dr., NE • ATLANTA, GA 30342
McAlister’s Deli is an American chain of fast casual restaurants founded in 1989 in Oxford, Mississippi, by a retired dentist. Don Newcomb. There are currently over 400 locations in 26 states, ranging from Virginia in the East to Florida in the South to Arizona in West to Michigan in the North.
The menu includes deli sandwiches, “Texas-size” spuds (baked potatoes), soups, salads, and desserts, as well as catering items such as sandwich trays and boxed lunches. The chain is also known for its McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea, which is available by the glass or by the gallon.
The company is owned — along with Schlotzsky’s, Carvel, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Cinnabon, and Auntie Anne’s brands — by Focus Brands, an affiliate of private equity firm Roark Capital Group, based in Sandy Springs, Georgia, operating over 5,000 stores.
Follow the guideline and I am sure you will win reward by completing McAlister’s Deli Survey. If you have any questions or suggestions, write it into the comment box below.